Wednesday, April 25, 2012

SFAR - First post

A bunch of small posts today. I wanted to let everyone know I am working on what is hopefully a fun and fast set of Sci Fi Micro Armor rules(SFAR for development, the working title is Hollow Shell). Its got some feel from some of my favorite micro scale games, and some other stuff. Its only 5 pages right now and has only been playtested by myself solo a couple of times. I sent it out to  a couple of the Basement Generals who I like getting feedback from. So its a work in progress. But it was nice to get it out of my head and on paper. Also on the rules front, the Baron is working ard on his Horse and Musket variant for Fistful of Lead. He shuld be publishing in time for the 20th anniversary recruits this fall. also slated for completion (I hope) is our post apocalypse variant, Fistful of Lead:Warriors of the Wasteland.

No comments: