Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Happy Birthday Baron!

Done by a friend of the BArons
Well looks like he beat me to it. I even had it on my calendar to post today. My best friend and bestest gaming compatriot Ze BAron has a birthday today. Happy Birthday BAron. Its been a bunch and I am right there with you.

Ze BAron's mom put together a collage of pics for his 40th bday and man did it bring back a lot of memories. Been a lot of b-days and other stuff along the way. So here's to you my friend, fine connoisseur of lagers, pig parts in casings, and all things from the Fatherland.(even if you were on the french side).

And now some cake:

And now for something that will excite him even more than that:
 Raise High the Raven Standard my friend, for feasting, fighting and carousing await us in Valhalla!

4 comments:

Scott P. said...

Kudos, Baron! Happy Birthday!

BaronVonJ said...

I'll have you know Johann Stauch was born in the Kingdom of Wurttemburg, sir. Decidedly not French.
Speaking of which, your dirty Frogs are almost done. Come see them Thor's Day.
Thanks for the B-day wishes.
-J

Cluck Amok said...

I LOVE that painting by Angus. The Baron's all right, too. . . Skol, Baron. And if you want to know what "Skol" means to folks up nort' go here: http://www.dailynorseman.com/2010/6/27/1540257/what-does-skol-mean

BaronVonJ said...

And as I'm sure you know "Wiley" is old Norse. Means fox. Not coyote.