Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Heavy Gear

Just a quick note on my Heavy Gear posts. I did end up counting both of my collections. And a sickening tally is:

DP9 1/144 scale (current) = 67 plus 4 tanks and 2 striders. Most in Blisters.

RAFM 1/87 scale (old) = 213, includes light tanks, striders, infantry and artillery. Most in Blisters.

I really need to do something with this. After my Highlanders are done, I am going to put in some time on working out the Heavy Gear Stats for Robofire. Here's a sample card:



4 comments:

BaronVonJ said...

I had no idea you had that many big ones.

Lead Addict said...

Yeah dude its a lot.

Matt said...

That's a lot! Have you made any progress with your Heavy Gear / Robofire project?

 Ashley said...

So, eight years later, how much progress have you made?

Asking, because... just because really. You may have seen my RAFM Gear conversions on my blog.

So just reaching out. Have fun.