Friday, January 18, 2019

15mm High Elves Update

Here's a quick post holiday break update on my efforts.

Since I am usually of a 1 track mind when I am painting I continue to hammer out the High Elves for my 15mm armies.

Demonworld all, of course. Missing a couple of elite units, Commanders, and Cav units. Cav is always my dessert for an army so I do them last. Almost ready. Anyway. They look good on the table. Once completed. I think I will go back and do the bases for all my 15mm Armies. Empire, Wood Elves, Orcs, Undead, and High Elves so they are done and dusted and ready for proper play and photos. 






2 comments:

BaronVonJ said...

Looking good

CPBelt said...

Fantastic looking army. I can't wait to see the bases with scenery applied. What size bases are you using for the infantry?