Monday, June 20, 2011

Shout out for all to go see

Thought I would drop a note for everybody who may not know, but since to Dropship has changed crews, and is still running the Horizon through her paces, so until they get the kinks out, my go to blog for 15mm is now http://tinysolitarysoldiers.blogspot.com/

Great stuff. Vibrantly painted 15mm minis that are hard to believe they are 15's. and I stole his Vault boards for my 15mm dungeon boards.

Great Job. Nice to see the 15mm love.

Now I need to pick a bunch of characterful figs from my collection and get them mounted on pennys form skirmishing and playingtesting Blasters & Bulkheads from Scott Pyle. http://four-color-figures.blogspot.com/  great guy that is. Scott has been sending the Basement Generals playtest rules for some of his upcoming games. And Blasters & Bulkheads is the lastest. Skirmish team goodness in the space opera future. Looks great and is based on the great goalsystem system he is known for. Thanks Scott.

Happy gaming folks.

1 comment:

Ben Lee said...

Aw, shucks! Thanks for the glowing review :)

I'm really interested in the blasters and bulkheads rules. If you could let me know what the chances are of it having good solo playability I'd be in your debt.