Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Highlander Painting WIP

Well I stayed up late last night after attending to a bunch of other life things and voila! Here's the 42nd minus kilts, socks, and bonnets. And a final highlight on the faces. Not good photos. But photos nonetheless.



I can paint this uniform in my sleep at this point. And I love it. The Perry's Foundry sculpts are a breeze to paint, and I am continually amazed at how little Red is actually showing once all the belts and packs and lace and such are completed.



This is the first kilt I have done. I like it, as well as the ticking on the socks and bonnet.



Hope to complete these before the end of the weekend.





4 comments:

BaronVonJ said...

"This is all he has to send me? These Amazons"?

Cluck Amok said...

Fun to see the change in Highlander kit in only some 60 years (post F&IW). Nice work.

Unknown said...

Kilts look sweet, nothing like some fighting men in skirts.

Lead Addict said...

Thanks fellas.