Wednesday, February 9, 2011

21! Thanks

I'm now legal!.

Oh, I guess that's not right, I'm not 21, twice that, but the blog has 21 followers now. So thanks to all of you have been following the wandering adventures of a lead addict.

And a special thanks to the Baron, whose continues to feed my addiction in various and sundry ways.

So here's a recap of my first post in June of 2008:

"First post of the Lead Addict Blog.

I am addicted to lead. Lead in the shape of toy soldiers. I paint them, play with them, and now blog about them.

I have been a wargamer and rpg'r for a very long time. This is my site devoted to the those brave silent souls who die willingly on the tabletop, just so they can be out of their storage boxes and breathe clean air.

I am a collector, painter, rules writer, and terrain maker. I will be posting whatever I can get pics of from my massive collection, my friends collections, and my brother in laws collection. Til then, keep the lead hot and the vents open.

ken "


Yeah, still feel the same way. still love all of this stuff.

so thanks for following my little corner of the world, I hope that I can get a bunch more photos and writeups and stuff done this year.

Ken

No comments: