So I think this winter I will be putting up lots of pictures of the hordes of painted and unpainted lead in my CLOSET OF DOOM.
I am sometimes sickened by it, always in awe of it, and frankly sometimes when I look at the boxes of unpainted lead in it, I close it and turn around and go upstairs to play World of Warcraft, defeated by the mere thought of how to wade through the masses.
But I have a renewed vigor and interest and I want to get it painted, and most of all I want to play. and I have my sons who are just dying for the chance.
I am truly obsessed and addicted to miniatures. Not as bad as some I know, but addicted none the less.
PROJECTS FOR THE WINTER
1. Continuing the Nappy Penninsular Project
2. Painting my 100+ man Viking Warband
3. Painting 4-6 Units for Dark Ages Arthur/Fall of Rome
4. Painting 4-6 Units of Saxons
5. Getting the nerve to paint the Perry's Crusaders/Normans 2-3 Units
6. Painting enough sci-fi stuff to play Space Hulk games in my new Dwarven Forge Sci Fi Terrain
7. Help my 8 yr old paint his High Elf Army 4 units at least.
8. Paint some of my ground troops for Hollow Shell 4-5 units
9. Paint 3 Fleets for Hollow Shell
Quite a list...think I might just go play WoW just thinking about it.