Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Soon...


Its's been a while friends of the ol' Lead Addict. If there are any of you left. I have been consumed for 8 months with coaching football for my son. It has been a lot of fun. But I desperately have the itch to get back to painting, terrain building and gaming in earnest.

So in about 8 more practices and 3 more games, I will be back to indulging my own whims for gaming.

Soon...

I will be updating and taking pics so the blog will be updated regularly again.

I have painted, over the last eight months, in very small sprurts, a small 12 stand army for Mayhem. A rules system we have been enjoying for massed fantasy battles that fits our multi fig per stand ethic at the old Basement Generals Headquarters. High Elves. I finally get to put all this old GW stuff to use. I have a Dragon and a couple of elite units to finish and I will have a respectable army to field.

I also made a couple of terrain pieces from the last of my Hirst Arts pipe molds castings. I will be using these as cover and objectives for Fistful of Lead : Wasteland Warriors (Ze Baron and I's upcoming post apoc rules), Ivan Sorensen's Five Parsecs from Home, and Agis' fun Victory Decision:Future Combat.

I have been way too active on Kickstarter.

I have participated in The just ended MicroArt Bases KS:

Dungeon Saga:

Mecha Front:


season 3 of Zombicide


And we went way too big on Cavern Tiles:


And Militia Miniatures nice clean and small KS:



I am watching 1 more at the moment:





With this American army by Max Mini and The German and Soviet Orcs and Goblins by Kromlech, you could do WWWII with all Orcs and goblins. That sounds pretty damn fun to me. And with all the rules, terrain and kit bashing you could do for vehicles it could be a really great project. We'll see it closes in a few days and has a steep entry price, But is a god deal.

Well. that's it for now, fair readers...


LA

No comments: