Monday, January 12, 2009

I have ADD

I must have ADD. I can only stay on a project for a very short amount of time before I am off and running in another direction distracted by something else.

I have way too much stuff in the Closet of Doom. Way too many distraction. Too much good stuff out there and ebay is a curse.


And here is the Corner of Doom where i paint, assemble, construct, etc.
So all that being said, I am making some progress on my list of to do for the winter (though not much).

I am now completely distracted by making some terrain right now. So the pulp stuff has gone on the boxes and I am trying to wrap up a couple of old terrain projects for Modern/Supers and then Post Apoc madness.

And these damn Bretonnian, HighElf, Dwarf, Minotaur, and Necromancer warbands for Song of Blades and Heros are staring me in the face.

Hope everyone is as scattered as me. I know they are not. It would just make me feel better.

No comments: