Monday, January 25, 2016

More Forces of Men for Dragon Rampant

Well, according to my plan, I need to finish about 6-8 units of infantry and cav to finish off 3 Human forces for Dragon Rampant. Over the weekend I started and completed (except for the banner) a 12 man archer unit made from old GW Bretonnians. I do all my bases at one time, so that will be an evening in itself. Here's a couple of quick shots. Enjoy:




The Baron is painting a Chaos force so I need to add a monster or something for those hard hitters. 

 

3 comments:

BaronVonJ said...

Sooo, when we gonna play, fool?

Spacejacker said...

Looking good! I'm gradually psyching myself up for 28mm Dragon Rampant!

Lead Addict said...

Thanks Jacker. As much as I like 15mm, Fantasy really just seems to be the right scale for fantasy warbands and skirmish.Jump in. DR let's you use so few models, it's not so bad.