Monday, August 1, 2011

Post Apoc Building # 3 - Complete

I got a little time this weekend to finish off my ruined building. The BAron and I are planning on doing Fistful of Lead:Wasteland Warrriors for the convention, and we are gonna use my terrain and stuff. So I am desperately trying to get these done. I have 3 complete buildings, 1 more that is ready to paint, and 16 shanties for a shanty town. I have a huge governmental buidling thats built and primed, but needs butt loads of detail work. I also have about 6 more building shells if I get to them. After I complete the other building and shanty town I am going to have to make rubble and trash piles and some vegetation. I think I am good on figs.

So on with the pics.
Overall of Front

Detail of upstairs

Detail of front porch

Detail of upstairs

Detail of upstairs

Detail upstairs

Detail - rear opening

Detail - ruined stairs and building wing

Overall - rear

Detail - interior ground floor with second floor off

Overall - rear with second floor off

Detail - hole in floor with second floor off

Detail - stairs with second floor off

Detail - ruined stairs with second floor off
Overall I am pretty happy with it. Painting came out quick once I got the base colors down. and I made a couple of washes to dirty it up, which came out good too. Shanties and Post Apoc Ruin #4 is next.

Thanks for looking.

No comments: